Student Visa


International students wishing to study full time in Canada for more than 6 months must first obtain a Canadian student visa. Our professional team provides a full range of student visa services. Help students plan their study abroad programs, tailor their study abroad programs, and improve their student visa approval rates. Specific services include:

  • Apply for various schools
  1. Private or public junior high school
  2. Private or public high school
  3. Mechanic or specialist
  4. Undergraduate or master’s degree
  • Apply for various student visas

  1. General Student Visa
  2. Partner Program Student Visa
  3. Direct Entry Program Student Visa
  4. Domestic Travel / Work Transfer Student Visa
  5. Renewal of domestic student visa